Monday, July 16, 2007

And the CAT jumped over the MOON!


This is the newest card I have made using the 'Here Kitty, Kitty' stamp set from Stampin' Up! I am having so much fun with this set. I covered the moon with versamark ink and then embossed Glassy Glaze over to make it nice and shiny. There are Stampin Dimensionals under the moon and the cat. It's hard to see but I also sponged around the blue circle as well as the moon. To get the writing right where I wanted it I used a Stampamajig.

The Recipe
Stamp Sets - Here Kitty Kitty, Eat Cake and So Many Sayings (Hostess Set)
Paper - Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, So Saffron and Close to Cocoa
Ink - Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Blue Bayou for sponging around the blue circle and So Saffron for sponging around the Moon.
Extras - Linen Thread, Glassy Glaze Embossing Powder, Stampin Dimensionals
Tools - Coluzzle, Circle Punch, Sponge, Stampamajig

No comments: